Contact Us
Chat Online

video chinese crushing small animals sitting on rabbit

Sick Chinese Video Craze - Pretty Crushing Bunnies ...

I often embed videos in my articles, because it makes for a more entertaining and interactive post. But I am so sickened by what I've just watched online, there is no way I would subject my readers to make the association of my blog to the sickos that are paying young Chinese between 200 and 400 yuan (S$40 to S$80) to crush small rabbits to death.

Chinese rabbit-crushing video condemned - BBC News

Nov 25, 2010· Video footage on the internet of young Chinese women crushing rabbits to death, apparently for fun, has been condemned in China. One of the …

Children Forced to Crush Animals to Death | PETA

Aug 04, 2011· The “crush” videos that the Ridons are believed to have produced show scantily clad 12-year-old as they stomp on live animals, a rabbit as he or she is skinned alive, other rabbits as they scream while their ears are cut off and they are set on fire, a dog as he or she is burned with a clothes iron, and a monkey who was repeatedly hit ...

Lingerie-clad woman tortured puppies with high heels and ...

Sep 09, 2015· Lingerie-clad woman tortured puppies with high heels and meat cleavers for sick 'animal crush' fetish films. Ashley Richards hacked the head off a dog …

Bunny Crush - YouTube

May 16, 2016· Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next Try Not To Laugh Challenge - Funny & Dog Vines compilation 2017 - Duration: 10:44.

Video: Cute cruelly abuses and kills a baby rabbit

#1 #2. Recently a video of this young senselessly killing a little rabbit had appeared on the Internet (Video and pictures are from a Chinese website Weibo.com).In the video, a young with long hair dressed in white abused and killed the little rabbit.

3 crush wailing puppy to death | Inquirer Technology

3 crush wailing puppy to death. By: ... or the Animal Welfare Act of 1998. “Crush videos” first surfaced in the Philippines in 2011 as scantily clad crushing to death small animals ...

China's sick video craze: bunny crushing

Payment started at 100 yuan ($15) for crushing fruit, 200-300 yuan for "other small animals" and up to 400 yuan for rabbits, she was quoted as saying. Animal crush videos are sold to fetishists in ...

video chinese crushing small animals sitting on rabbit

Bunny-crushing videos stir Chinese online anger | ABS-CBN News. Payment started at 100 yuan (about $15) for crushing fruit, 200-300 yuan for "other small animals" and up to 400 yuan for rabbits, she was quoted as saying Animal crush videos are sold to fetishists in search of a sexual thrill

animals - Chinese tortures kitten (Hard Crush ...

May 17, 2013· cats are cool and all. but sometimes, there's not enough room for them. they're just gonna die anyway, eventually. i don't understand the value people place in keeping them alive.

Asian Killing Bunnies (NSFW) - Hockey Fights

Sep 29, 2012· These are two years old, but here are two videos of an Asian torturing and killing a bunny. These videos are not for the faint of heart but have been making their rounds on the internet again. Apparently this is a part of a fetish group that kills these animals for money? It’s pretty f*cked up. The chick has killer legs though.

Four Thoughts: Animal-Crushing Fetish

Dec 09, 2010· She appeared in a four-minute video torturing a little rabbit under her high-heeled shoes and then crushing the creature to death by sitting on a thick glass plate placed on it. The video was put on mop.cam, a popular Chinese website, and reportedly drew more than 500,000 hits the first day it …

Young Chinese Women Crushing Rabbit - greenrevolution.org.in

Video of Chinese woman crushing 3 rabbits with stiletto heels .. Rabbit Crush Fetish Video, Chinese Netizens Investigate – … From Mop: “ Rabbit abusing ” uses videos of abusing and killing animals to make money.Chinese national television showed a young woman sitting on and squashing a rabbit to death on the Internet's latest viral video.

Moscow Woman Destroyed Live Rabbit By Crushing Him With ...

A woman made a video of herself crushing a bunny with her feet and posted the video on Facebook. Demand punishment by signing and sharing the petition! add comment ... bullies, science deniers, misogynists, gun lobbyists, xenophobes, the willfully ignorant, animal abusers, frackers, and other mean people. If you find yourself aligning with any ...

Rabbit Crushing Video Comes Forth, Apologizes, Explains

Nov 26, 2010· Rabbit Crushing Video Comes Forth, Apologizes, Explains. ... Rabbit Crush Fetish Video, Chinese Netizens Investigate. On November 25th, from QQ, Xinhua, & Ynet/MSN: ... Huang Xiaoxiao revealed that the boss’s business was not limited to stepping on/crushing little animals and that in the north he also had a stepping on/crushing dog business.

Woman in rabbit killing 'crush video' apologizes

An Asian woman filmed killing a rabbit by sitting on it has issued an apology online. ... are profiting from these animal torture scenes in the 'crush' video that has ... the abuse and killing of ...

Do they still crush small animals in China? | Yahoo Answers

Feb 15, 2013· I know that a few years ago there was a video on line of a chinese wearing high heels and stepping on an innocent baby rabbit and killing it!! I learned that that along with many others are part of this chinese fetish group called "Crush Fetish". I also wanted to know what kind if sexual pleasure someone can get from doing or watching (they also film this terrible act and put it on ...

Liveleak.com - Outrage In China: Woman Kills Rabbit ...

0 Outrage In China: Woman Kills Rabbit Sitting On Him -CHINA (East Easia): Chinese national television showed a young woman sitting and squashing a rabbit to death, authorities are now trying to find her. The video was purposely made. -

Kitten Crushing Video This is just sick [GRAPHIC ...

May 03, 2006· I've seen a lot of really messed up videos on the internet. I came across three of these "crushing" videos of this woman with a kitten, a bunny, and a puppy, and I have to say, of everything I have seen, these were the only videos I have never been able to watch in their entirety. It's beyond sick.

Bunny-Crushing Chinese Video - cz-eu.eu

Home > video chinese crushing small animals sitting on rabbit . video chinese crushing small animals sitting on rabbit. . Bunny-crushing chinese video - . Get Price And Support Online; Anger over bunny crushing video | IOL News. Anger over bunny crushing video. . This undated image taken from a video released by the Chinese website Ku6 shows a ...

Anger over bunny crushing video | IOL News

Anger over bunny crushing video. ... in China after uploading graphic videos showing attractive young Chinese women crushing small rabbits. ... for “other small animals” and up to 400 yuan for ...

animals - Russian barefoot crushed rabbit** WARNING ...

Jun 29, 2018· animals Russian barefoot crushed rabbit** WARNING **ANIMAL CRUELTY** ... NewbieX. Oct 4, 2016 #1 **This thread contains ANIMAL CRUELTY** Russian barefoot crushed rabbit video: Девушка и кролик ... Here's a video of an Asian woman crushing a pigeon barefoot. She doesn't play around and stands both foot on the pigeon's ...

About Animal Crush Video STOPCRUSH.ORG

138 Comments on About Animal Crush Video. For those who do not realize, animal crush video does indeed, exist. The videos generally feature, but do not limit themselves to, small live animals, such as kittens, puppies, mice and bunnies being slowly tortured in the most horrific ways imaginable. ... This is HORRIBLE. 3 asian women were kicking a ...

China's sick video craze: bunny-crushing - news.com.au

China's sick video craze: bunny-crushing. ... graphic videos showing attractive young Chinese women crushing small rabbits. ... covering it with a plate of glass and sitting on it for about a ...

Woman in rabbit killing video apologizes - China Daily

A who filmed herself killing a rabbit for a video to be sold online has ... Large Medium Small: ... She then sits on a piece of thick glass on the top of the animal, crushing it to death. ...

Animal cruelty: Russian filmed torturing and killing ...

Oct 23, 2016· In disturbing videos, the Russian brag about how they save cats and dogs from animal shelters, only to end the animals lives in horrendous ways. …

Reward offered for information about 'Crush' video ring ...

PETA in the Philippines have offered a six-figure reward for any information about the animal 'Crush' video ring.

Videos of Small Animals Being Crushed by Women in High ...

Apr 23, 2010· Videos of Small Animals Being Crushed by Women in High Heels Are Protected Free Speech? by April 23, 2010 July 24, 2012. written by Liliana Segura / AlterNet April 23, 2010 July 24 ...

Babes kill bunnies, just for kicks - China.org.cn

Dec 09, 2010· Babes kill bunnies, just for kicks ... circulated and sold by a group of Chinese crush fetishists, animal snuff has once again sparked online outrage across the country. ... the rabbit videos …

Babes kill bunnies, just for kicks - China.org.cn

Dec 09, 2010· "I later found out they copied the performance from foreign crush fetishists' websites as Asian people rarely make such films," he said. ... killing-small animal videos on …

animals - Russian barefoot crushed rabbit** WARNING ...

Jun 29, 2018· **This thread contains ANIMAL CRUELTY** Russian barefoot crushed rabbit video: Девушка и кролик ... Here's a video of an Asian woman crushing a pigeon barefoot. She doesn't play around and stands both foot on the pigeon's body and within a minute the is dead. It doesn't scream because it can't even get air you can see it ...

Chinese Animal Crushing Fetish ( Warning,graphic ...

Nov 26, 2010· The entire video showed one pretty sick woman brutally killing a little rabbit, and two other sitting there, watching and laughing. ... Chinese Animal Crushing Fetish ( Warning,graphic) ... I refuse to watch the video. But animal cruelty occurs in many cultures, and not at all particular to China. I recall there were festivals in Spain or ...

crushing rabbit video - hasb.co.in

Chinese in rabbit crushing video outrage - China Expat , 21 Nov 2010 , For anyone needing to get outraged all over again,here's one of a Chinese crushing a small rabbit under a , The 26-year-old said she was forced to appear in the video by an unscrupulous boss when she was an intern. Chat now

Globalization & Localization

6 Core Technologies Make Jaw Crushers Work More Smoothly